Sha’Carri Richardson shares her favorite Dallas eats, including Oak Cliff favorites

 



The sprinter is aiming for gold in the 100m dash and began her quest at the Paris Olympics today, August 2. She breezed through her opening heat and will advance to the semifinal round on Saturday.

Though she's currently far from home in Paris, Richardson recently revealed her favorite dining spots in Dallas during an interview shared on Instagram by NBC.

Richardson gravitates towards Golden Chick for chicken tenders. Founded just south of Austin in 1967, the chain is now headquartered in Richardson and boasts over 200 locations across the southern U.S.

She also gave a nod to Big T Plaza in Oak Cliff as her top spot for pizza, saying, “If you know, you know Dallas.”

Big T Plaza is a single-level shopping center on Village Fair Dr. featuring various stores for apparel, jewelry, and hair braiding.

When it comes to burgers, Richardson heads to Blackjack Pizza, which the Dallas Observer has noted as having “one of the most underrated burgers in Dallas.”

For tacos, she prefers Fuel City Tacos, located just south of downtown on Riverfront Blvd., known for its quick and affordable street tacos.

“There are so many great spots, that’s why I have to control myself when I’m back home,” Richardson said.

She also mentioned Carter High School as her “place to have a good cry.”

“If I’m back home and need to unwind and be alone, I head to my old high school track,” Richardson shared. “I go back there to reflect on where I started and appreciate how far I’ve come.”




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post